Popular Posts

Just enjoying life in UIA...ARGH!!!!

Assalamualaikum..

Life in UIA:
boring?
tension?
jadual padat?
exam pun teruk?
study pun macam x study?
sem terlalu pendek??

thats what I go through everyday as a student in CFSIIUM..

this sem which is semester 2..
I had to learned 7 subject..
Math
Chem
Physics
English
Computer
Computer 2(programming)
Arab

fuh what a hectic and packed schedule..

on 11 February i started to have final exam..

what i can observed is that on 18 n 19 Feb i got 4 paper in 2 days which is all CORE SUBJECT

at that time my mind was going all around..
don't know where to start studying..

all I thinking now is about to pass all the paper..
and going back home..

Miss my family n frends..
hahaha

Oh ya forgot to mention about going out..

on friday afternoon after jumaat, i went to PWTC to see my dad at MTE..
and also to exchange my computer that broke into a new one(small n hated it!!)..
then i went back to CFS at about 8pm after maghrib prayer..
I pass the makguard and showed her my CFS ID and
she ask me "boleh ke balik lewat mcm nie???"
then I said that"boleh sbb hari ni n esok outing time smpai pkul 10 n ahad je kul 7"
afterwards she let me go..
she scared the hell out of me..
hahahha
in my room i checked back the outing card..
it says on friday you should be back inside at 7pm..hahahahaahaha
my mind was laughing..
and there I was praying to Allah that He saved my life so that i didnt get saman..
it was just so funny how I escaped the makguard..

well it thought me a new lesson to follow the rules and not break'em..but you can always bend the rules...hahahaha

well i hope it make me happy..wawawa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers