Popular Posts

JESUS CHRIST MY HEART IS REALLY HURT

huhuh...i really blur..
what must i do?ignore HIm 4 a while?
giVE HIM time to think that he really wan to stay wit me or nOt?
what the fUcK !!! my heart really pain..i dont know wat to do..
ist my measure is true,to not text HIM?...huuhuh..
i really cnt do it,but i try very hard..
dear god what must i do..previously,i thought i can accept HIM even he still remember
his EXGF..but nOw i realise that i canT!!,so many time i try to accept that thing,but i fall...
sorry i cant do it HILARY..huuhuh..
i know both of eu got a story before..
atleast,plis care my heart ;'(..pliz understand me...
i dont need anything,i juz wan a sincerity of ur LOVE..can eu give me?


bEathx T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers