Popular Posts

Gwen Stefani Autumn/Winter Collection

Firstly please take a look at my lovely best friend Shaun's new blog :) Im converting everyone! 

Now i've always loved Gwen, her music and even back in the day when she was not seen as a fashion icon!  So when I heard that her newest collection had just been shown, I had to take a look!

This is my favourite item from the Autumn/Winter collection. Love the layers and the great belts in the middle :) Also the high over the knee boots are gorgeous! Especially with the buckles! :) Hope you like!


Now these shoes below belong to one of my friends from college. She got them from Schuh from a brand called 'Irregular choice' - take a look at their gorgeous collection here...
http://www.irregularchoice.com/?stop=true
These are grey with gorgeous little roses on the side, they have stunning detail on the side as you can see below and I am totally jealous!


Here's my outfit from saturday at work:
I began with...Topshop purple long sleeve stretch jersey
then added my new lace insert tiered shell cream top with tights and decided to jazz it up a bit and go with the trend by adding some short black socks with my black pumps...maybe trying to look a little like Hannah Rose from london--rose.blogspot.com me thinks?? :) Of course I got a crazy amount of stares due to everyone else being completely wrapped up with loads of layers as I strolled along like this with a blazer over the top :)


 And finally, I know ive been rubbish this week but Ive been pretty ill and was at the hospital today! But yesterday made me better when my lovely boyfriend cooked me dinner, stayed over and got me this gorgeous Rose :) Although the picture isn't very good, I still love it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers