Popular Posts


dear god.jesus christ.my heart really hurt..i cant stand anymore..i really disapointed wit HIM...eu really not understand me,n never try tu know me more MEN!!!hey,im not juz sad about my plan to go and join my sis at kuala lumpur..i also sad about eu,why eu still cant 4get ur EXGF?why eu still miss her??who i am to eu??or i juz ur doLL to forget her??what the Fuck?i really cant stand anymore...i really tired to thinking about all this pain,tired to cry..i hv no tear already?huuhuhu...dear god,help me,hope i can face all of this..pliz send me a guardian to protect me..hope HIm cn understand me....pLis forget the gurL ,if eu really LOVE me..if eu cant,i will surrender and make eu free... i will T_T..im hapy when eu hapy..please dun treat me like a doll,until eu FORGET her !!..im weak men ;'(....im begging eu..please understand me...please :"(...in jesus christ name,amen....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers