Popular Posts

Spring/Summer Uniform

Firstly, I hope you aren't all confused about the new header, I decided that my one from beforehand was a bit basic and I love curly writing so Microsoft Word came in very handy today :)
Right, as I work for Topshop we are allowed 60% off of a certain amount of items of clothing from within your own store depending on your hours. I work 5.5 contracted hours but very often do more then that but because of this contract, I am allowed three items. Which to me, an impoverish student, is perfectly fine :)
So at work today on my break, as I was not at all hungry, I thought I would try on some options for my uniform and I want to get all of your opinions or at least whoever is reading!
Plain Pleat Dress Price: £38.00 Colour: Navy Blue
With Topshop £16 Flower Necklace
Ha! to mother posing behind :)


Bleach Washed Denim Leggings Price:£22.00 Colour: Denim
With the Flower Necklace Again
And Ruffle Hem Vest Price:£32.00 Colour:Mint

The top above is in a sort of green/mint colour that you cant see very well in the picture. I thought that it looked nice with or without a waist belt, but I love the long necklace with it.


Also bought the 
POCKET TUNIC Price: £16.00 Colour: Flamingo but dont know if I want to take it back as it isn't really the weather for a thing like this...what do you think?? Dont have a picture with it on as its still in the bag! :)

Also before you leave...I have convinced a few friends to take up blogging...so if you have the time then please help them to start up their blogs by following them and I know that they will be really grateful! 
Here's the links:
http://lcbkaba.blogspot.com/ - Shaun Kaba- Fashion and Gossip Blog
http://couldhavegonebetter.blogspot.com/ - Rory Clinton Gascoigne- Male Fashion Blog
http://amyleepledgerphotography.blogspot.com/ - Amy Lee Pledger - Photography Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers