Popular Posts

Nottingham shops ate my money :)

Today I went to Nottingham to have a look at the University and see what the Business course is like there! Overall, it was pretty nice! Not as nice as my first option University of East Anglia but I would be proud to put it down as my second choice :) Especially considering Ive only seen three :)

Anyway, after the student talks, class talks and tours around the campus, my mother and I popped downed the road into town to have a look at the shops.
I bought:
A gorgeous beige trench coat with a waist tie from an unknown shop called 20 One for £20. A Topshop orange summer dress for £16 - but I may take it back :) And then hit Primark where I bought a cute grey blazer for £13. A white and red stripe stretch top (to fit with the blazer) for £4. A grey and white stripe top for £2. And finally a black with coloured floral patterned top with a tie up back for £6.

Pictures will come soon :)

So finally I must comment on the Brit Awards 2010
OF COURSE!
Lady Gaga hit the red carpet in a traditional Gaga outfit, which I personally think looked better than most of her other ones, especially in comparison to her toilet role outfit last year! This white gown that later broke down into a tiny body suit with lace and glitter covered all over it ticked all the bizarre boxes in which lady gaga would hope to tick. The head piece just added to the look and elongated Gaga's petite frame and half covered her face which in some ways was a good thing when she was crying after receiving her many awards...completely deserved in my opinion!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers