Popular Posts

Money Money Money


So today, I FINALLY got my uniform :) And if I am completely honest then I will happily say that I love it all :) In the end I got the Ruffle Hem top - £32. Frill Wrap Top - £45. GORGEOUS Hareem pants - £38 which are shown below but they are actually way nicer, they have a thinner crotch and two gold zips on either side of the hips. I LOVE THEM <3 Pictures will come when I wear them. Then as shown below, without my 60% discount I bought the light wash jeggins - £22. 

Now I know this will make all you Topshop fans cry with jealousy, but instead of this collection of 4 items costing £137.00, this actually ended up costing a simple £65.80!!! :)
I got the three main items with 60% off and the blue jeggins for 10% off.


Also take a look at this ASOS dress on this link.
£25 - Perfect for my ASOS gift voucher which I STILL havent spent yet that I won on a blogger giveaway!
Perfect for summer...oui or non?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers