Popular Posts

Saturday night we went to the ball...



So not quite the ball, but I went out clubbing and to some bars for my friends birthday. I haven't been very well all week but I thought I should put the effort in to go out and have some fun :)

I went dressed in a very simple way, simple black Topshop bodycon skirt with a Primark black long sleeved top tucked in, matched with a pink John Lewis belt made from a ribbon. I wore my ever loved Dorothy Perkins shoes which you cant see but I love :)

The main part of this outfit was the silver statement head piece from Accessorize :) I bought it on saturday at Lakeside when I went out with my mum and some friends. I had seen it on the website ages ago and really wanted to get it. It was a bit pricey at £7.99, but i completely think its worth it :) 


Now onto other matters. Best Actress winner Sandra Bullock for the new movie The Blind Side looked stunning in her purple Bottega Veneta dress on the red carpet. I noticed this because I saw her quote on the E! Website. Ryan Seacrest asked her why she just gave $1 million to Haiti, and Bullock downplayed it and said simply, "because I can."

Please feel free to tell me what you think about my blog on my Cbox to the left hand side of this post. I want to do a revamp and so I need your ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers