Popular Posts

Home Sweet Home

So as you all may know now, I work in Topshop so the other day at work I took some pictures so that I could welcome you into the world of Topshop Debenhams Cambridge :)
I love my job, its fun and I also rewarding when you successfully make someone feel happy about themselves in an outfit that I know they will feel confident in on a night out. And in a way I suppose that is what blogging is about too, giving people tips and making each other feel good about their style whether it is by following trends or following your imagination. So this small post is a simple one to thank all my followers, new and old and also say thank you to all of you who have helped me develop my fashion style and also thank everyone for having the confidence in themselves to do blogging! People that dont do it and are mean about it just simply dont know what they're missing :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers