Popular Posts

Confusion.

Firstly I LOVE this Nicole Richie shoot from Marie Claire a while ago.
What do you think?
Secondly this week has been a bit of a blur to me. I'm not completely sure why, but I have not been myself 100%. So todays post is going to be VERY random. My mood is changing from really lousy to really happy, and I dont really have a clue why.

I love seeing my friends and having a laugh but often its not as simple as that due to free lessons being at the wrong time. Ive made new friends from new classes this year and its great but I have also faded away from friendships from last year which isnt nice.

Sometimes I just love the feeling of going out and drinking :) HA terrible idea! But just having some mates and going out is so nice when it all goes right. Sometimes it makes you realise who your true friends are.

I have been having discussions with lots of people over the past few weeks about how easy it is to stay in contact with everyone whilst you're at uni. Firstly I have discussed boyfriends and have decided to ignore that until it comes to it to stop the pain. But with friendships its harder, because it is almost expected that they will fade out, especially as people say that 'your true friends are the ones you make at uni'. Now as sad and naive as it sounds, I dont want that to be the case. The little friends I do have mean the world to me and it sometimes brings me down knowing that so much effort is put into a friendship and it could disappear within a few months.

When i'm feeling like this...Songs like The Shins New Slang helps me out :)
My boyfriend says that I have a very 'UK Top 40' playlist for my life but often I like to think outside the box and The Shins are always there :)
Have a listen...



Thirdly, JEGGINS...recently voted one of the top three items of clothing most hated by men and yet most girls love to wear them :) My best friend Lucie just bought this pair of jeggins from topshop in an interesting blue colour which i want badly and I am also buying them for our other best friend for her birthday present next week :) What do you think?? Jeggins turning into a new obsession or will they be out by easter?

Bleach Washed Denim Leggings Price:£22.00 Colour: Denim


Look out for the weekends outfit posts for work and for my night out with my new SALE Topshop black playsuit :) Second night out whilst being 18 and im going to 'watch my drink to learn my limits' - sound like a 50 year old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers