Popular Posts

yea shake it babyh shake it.

I decided to stay at home like a good girl do today, so what i did this evening was, Even though all my muscles were hurting i still carry on with the same yesterday routine, i fancy around with the music factory for about an hour non-stop, you know what i mean right ? hahah it was really fun, i do my own thing shaking here and there jumping here and there and i realize how fun it was, i tried something new, and i thought that i should really make it happen after my spm examination so yeah i'm going back to the dance floor after my big examination. i just can't wait no more ! I did the same thing yesterday and i'm having this backache and all my muscles hurts a lot when i wake up this morning, it was because i didn't do any stretching before doing my shaking routine, it wasn't because i forgot, it was because i am lazy full stop. But fret not darling i decided to do some stretching before doing my shaking thing this evening and yes i did, so nothing to be worry about, these muscles and hurts and yada yada will not going to happen again. So my mom bought two different pizza's, one with peperoni topping while the other one's with tuna topping, i don't know which one should i shove down into my throat first so i mixed it up ( i got the idea from Sherman, my Boyfriend big bro ) hahah the taste isn't bad though hahah

So tomorrow is the day that they're waiting for so long, how i wish i could watch his games :( i wish you luck so goodluck and do your best i know you can and i can't wait to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive