Popular Posts

Him

Well i promise not to be so into online things for maybe a few weeks because of some reason, the big exam is around the corner i post it in the previous post. that is still valid. I just stuck in a world of boredom for a moment while my precious boyfriend is on his training of karate, so i  guess im going to post a little update for my blog. so its all about him.


Many wonders how's my life, hows my life going? i should tell you people that i am so much happier rather than before, maybe this is life or maybe this is how i roll.  i am taken by this handsome young man, Sheridann Awang Salleh is the name, i never met someone like him before, really. maybe i'd said the same thing before but this time, i could assure you that the feeling is much different. he's the one who always butter up my day, im telling you its a peanut butter, i am so hooked up with peanut butter, you would understand me if only you're genius enough to enter my world Darla. haha. whatever situation i face, he will always be with me. i have this bad behavior especially when i am under PMS and he never gave up to entertain my day and make it more brighter day by day although i know its not that easy to handle me. we do things together, he laugh at my stupid jokes, i kissed his ear and he start to act like a gay haha he's just so wonderful, he kissed me, hold me tight, hug me tight, then he whispered "i love you''. I love the way he talk the way he walk, the way he call my names, the way he sleeps with his eyes peeky on me naa you busted haha. i love the way he hold my hand in the crowd. he call me the Ribena kidow haha and he has a lot, bunches of weird yet cute nicknames for me which i myself never felt how is it to have people gave you a cute yet weird nicknames and i appreciated it, much. he is the only thing i want and he's everything i need. the truth is, I've never feel anything like I've felt with him so its something worth cherishing for. i love you dear, only you i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive