Popular Posts

Boring morning.

It's been a while, it's good to be back :) I woke up early this morning, but not as early waking up and find out you're going to get ready for school. So i considered it as an early morning for me to wake up for holiday. Yes right i didn't go to school today for some reason, i woke up at about 7am and find out i was going to pee, a lot, and do some business so i did. I tried hard to back to my dream land again after all the business done but unfortunately i can't and still, the 'business'' was trying to wake me up again, so under it commands again i went to the toilet and finished my business. I know disgusting huh but who cares anyway. I fed-up and stop trying to sleep back, i tidy-up my bed and straight to the living room and i realize i was alone with my annoying little sister, i looked at her and so was she and then she make that sounds '' herk '' with a morning smile which i considered it as a '' jerk '', im kidding. hahah. she will be doing the same thing when she smiles widely which is cute i love her, but sometimes she just drivin' me mad as a mad cow. I did some simple stretching exercises this morning which i am not used to it, i don't know why it happened but i realize i did it which is okay. My mom's home at about 8am something-something and she bought some cakes, not bad, i took them for my breakfast and when i wasn't satisfied with them i went to the kitchen and quickly grub up the fridge and take everything i see and shoved them down my throat and i back to the cakes again and then to the chicken and to the chicken again, see i am still an eating machine. I lost and gained weight easily, i'm an mesomorphs types i supposed, the heaviest weight i have ever experienced was 48 and my current weight is 44kg i last checked them a few weeks ago, the lightest weight i have ever experienced since i started to be a teenager was 39kg, that was last year i supposed, so it's a good success gaining weight, he will be proud for me. right monster.? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive