Popular Posts

koi thinks koi looks hebat when koi speaks english!

assalamualaikum .. i just wake up from bed ...i checked my email , not forgotten my feetbook and blog .,haha , it's pretty awesome to call feetbook rather than facebook isn't it ? LOL ,(lot's of love )..haha,

While i was eating rambutan , i choose to wall to wall wif my fren, cik FIFI :) ..guess what , an hours later , one of hardcore fans of cik fifi likes all my wall post wif her..arghhhhh, see ?

"
"
"
"
"
"
"
vvv


i feel so so annoyed when people interrupt my conversation ..haha, nothing to angry angry lah cik ezza!

fie , i think u should create fanpage la! (Since she seems look alike lisa surihani ) ,,auwww,,surirumah ..hahaha

cambridge dictionary 3rd edition = koi stand for saya in pahang dialect :)

psssss...a person asked me , why i keep on writing my blog in malay while i am doing english literature.. . my answer is , budi bahasa budaya kitaaa!jangan lah dah blaja omputeh , kau lupa bahasa ibunda..sedar sikit tekak dok kunyah sambal belacan dpan tibi... tak gitu pak aji?ahhhhhhhh..demmm..terbacklink lagi 2 hari dah woii!

buibuii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive