Popular Posts

Home for 3 days only

Salam Warahmatullah..

Alhamdulillah, I've arrived safely from Subang to Alor Star last night. My flight was at 8.30pm and supposed to be arriving in Alor Star at 9.40pm..

Before that, I wanna tell you something..before I went back, I had a big plans which is to meet my friends but the plans changed because some of my friends don't wanna go and some of them are asleep..hahaha..and my plan also went wrong because of class..I planned that I'll be out at 5,30pm but the lecturer let us out at 6.00pm..so I had to rushed to get my bag and also to pray..about 6.15pm I'm already waiting at the front gate of UIA and waiting for taxi to collect me..

Iftar: After check-in I went into grocery shop just to buy coffee milk, as I get to a set of table, I saw people already eating and I'm just starring at them..haha..then I only break fast with only coffee milk..Then I went for prayer..After prayer (the best part) I went to the Big Apple shop and buy just a pack of 6 doughnut..I also thought that I want to give this to my sister for her birthday present but I ate them all (oh yea my dad took one)..hahahaha..the doughnut are to delicious..I wish I had the whole store for me..hahaha



source: Google

Well thats all I wanna tell you guys..hahahaa..pretty boring and crap post isn't it??? haha

p/s: oh yeah..I will be back in PJ this sunday, to collect my things..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive