Popular Posts

My life are instrumental!

Salam Warahmatullah

First, you know what instrumental song is? well instrumental song is where the song doesn't have a chorus or singing, instead they just play the notes using piano, clarinet, recorder or any sorts of instruments.
There is one person who asked me whether I ever heard of instrumental song like Mozart, Bach or Beethoven.
Well let me tell you one thing..
I Love 'Em!!
(listen to this song since I was in year 6)

Since the songs is based on the piano
I tried couple of time to play the song on a keyboard
such as 
Fur Elise, Prelude 6, Cannon and also Symphony 
Fur Elise was the best because at first it is easy but when it want you to start to play with both hands it gets hard
Really I mean it!
I start to play the keyboard since I was 16..but yet I never found my left hand to be quite up to this.

Don't want to talk much about it because you can't describe instrumental music,
music can only be describe when your heart and the notes are together as one
because it needs to move as one!


Yiruma - River Flow In You


Beethoven - Fur Elise
(need precise timing to play this!)


Pachelbel - Canon in D

Well this top one is dedicated to you ......!
hehe..

p/s: please don't cry or be touched by the beautiful yet ...........(just awesome!) song..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive