Popular Posts

OMAI THIS IS NOT GOOD

im hving a bad tonsil fever problem, its probably bcuz smtyms   i frgt to drink wtr, i went to school lyk a normal kid today, excited to meet my friends, theres onli 13 person in the class today including me ;( school holiday is coming, its nt jux for about 2-3 days, 1-2 weeks holidays bt its a school-break-holiday which mean when im going to school for my next year session im gonna b in form 5. why it have to b so fast? i hvent prepare for spm. zz. i still wan to play around. i wonder wat wud happen to me this long-period holiday? im gonna diee. diee. i cant locked myself in the house bcuz that wud made me think a lot of things that wud kill me slowly ;'( god, guide me please. i hate living in this boredoom world. i hate living in this world of test, i hate living in this painfull world, i must say i FAILED this test. jux leave me alone ;'( im hving a dscussion wif my parent last nite about my decision to move away to another country. i dun gve 'em any reason, i dun wanna tell them, i jux wanted to move away, far away from keningau, or mayb sabah, mayb im going to my cousin hometown the big city manila wow, or mayb kl, my fav cousin live there. they always wnted me to stay wif them.  my parents still think about it. please daddi, let me, if u wan me to b happy. do u love seeing me lyk this? ;'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive