Popular Posts

Random.

Actually im lazy to be typing && ive planned to made a video of myself, talking about random things but i just didn't have time for it. && i gt a problem with my webcam, it works properly but i still gt a problem with the low quality sound. && i probably would use a phone camera, but the problem is my cellphone is under treatment because of some viruses, she had to be put in a mental hospital. same like her missis. probably its because the infectious diseases, psychoneurotic, my imaginary friends called it hereditary diseases.  everything can be settled down if only i found the antidote. see, i always talk things dat is out of topic =='' i aint normal. 

i have to get ready for my bf of my friend birthday party. idk what should i wear. im going simple. simply natural ;D ROFL. maybe im going with my sleeveless tops, shorts, simple sandals, && a bit make up ; glossy lips, mascara, && my favorite grey color contact lens, && my new hair color. ROFL ; i just wished that its a bit more lighter. because it looks a Lil dim or dull or whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive