Popular Posts

I Love You. Like a fat kids love ice-cream.

I, We had a sweet time together yesterday yes my boyfriend and i :) we fancy around the town and talked about many things. I was so excited to meet him, i ring and ring him to know his location and he told me that he was waiting for me at the studio downstairs so i make my way straight to the location i was told without noticing him standing in front of me, i just so excited to meet him and all i had in mind was ''okay studio downstairs, studio downstairs'' HAHAH. Then i finally arrived and tryin' to open the door grill, as i was about to go upstairs i noticed someone was standing behind me and saying something to his friend, it was like 'hey'' something like that if i'm not mistaken and i noticing his voice so i turn back and i saw him with his new HAIR and giggled :D He's just so cute.! we haven't met for 5 days or less and it was really torturing i can't deny. We went upstairs to see the other member for about half and hour or less then we decided to see his friend who was working at that moment and after that we made our way to the ice-cream house, he paid for all the food, even if i said it's okay he still refused and still want to pay for them -,- okay then :P we talked about lot things, and only the two of us could understand what exactly we're talking about hahah. so after that we went to the swimming pool with taxi and one of his friend. Unfortunately, i didn't bring along my swimwear, my precious did told me about their( friends ) plan about we're going to swimming pool this Sunday, I wasn't in the mood to actually playing with water since that i'm having PMS these few days and i knew that Cousin Red is coming and the frantic part is where i'm afraid that it will flowing down all of a sudden hahah. I'm kinda regret that i forgot to bring my swimwear, just after i arrived i looked at the water and yes I WANT TO SWIM is all i got in my mind. So decided to rent one from the pool guard. Apparently, none of their swimwear caught my attention -,- so what i did was only watching them playing happily and swimming while i, sat there and be the watcher :D I Love You I do. 

This picture was actually taken last friday ( 17th of june )
He taught me how to swim and he looks so sexy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive