Popular Posts

These few days.

I don't have much things to be talk about and that's probably because my mind is getting real sick about the undone art folio and internet doesn't impress me anymore as i am being so busy with life and there's more to life, I figure that there's so much to be done than spending my entire day with the internet, I figure that Spm is around the corner and i should be dating my books more often and spend all my quality times with books, my boyfriend, friends and family. There's more, I don't find the need to be online all day long as I've been doing the same thing for almost 5 years or less, since I've become so addictive with internet and spent almost 157 784 630 seconds ( source : Google search does help ) in 5 years or more nor less i don't know. and i figure that this is my last year in high school and i really should have done something great with it and get outstanding result, i always wanted that. I maybe would continue studying after my form five, of course i would, applying form six is my first choice. That's what I've been thinking these few days.
These few days i felt so much joy and pain of course, there's nothing exciting about the 'pain' I've got, just maybe some people were meant to treat others very unfair and they're being so mean, and it's not fair to me, enough talking about it, and remember, there's more to life than have to be gossiping around. I felt joy whenever i spent my times with my precious, strolling around the town, watching him doing his thing, b-boy-ing and snooker-ing hahah, watching him laugh, our conversation is always like there's no full-stop yes i love talking and i just can't stop talking, we're always on that way and had a very wonderful moment with him, every time we met, i felt joy and happiness and of course love with me whenever i'm being with him. Moreover, my friends is part of my life, we are more like a sibling, we understood each other ( sometimes not :D ) but we always end up laughing, giggling around like we used to do. Sometimes i would think that what if someday all of us gonna make our own way, our own path, and maybe some of us would be going far away to continue our studying and live our life, i just wish that everything happened today would happen again in another day :)
These few days, my mother also i don't know she's really being so hyped up to brought all of us to complex for a purposes of course, jogging would be the answer -,- she said that we need to keep fit and live a healthy life, of course i don't disagree of being healthy but fret not darling i don't want to be so, real fit -,- but muffin i could take my opportunity to have a meet up with my precious darling oh yeah that's what i call great. We went jogging yesterday, and i only spent about half an hour walking, jogging and joking and laughing around with my cousin and then when i felt so tired i went to the pavilion to have a sit and rest and then i was being so hyped up again i went lurking and stalking him on his karate training class haha.
I am all alone at home right now, My family went out to buy some food, i shoved all the food in the house, i am still an eating machine. There's nothing great to be done than Blogging and Facebook-ing, i start to fancy around with tumblr again, i said i would take some time to do my homework revision but i thought that, not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive