Popular Posts

Unplanned

Hello muffin,
Just a little update for those who care. So today morning i went to my babe mei mei house with a purpose of course, to finish my art assignment, folio for short. pity me i had to walked to her house holding my hello kitty umbrella and bunches of papers in my hand -,- We didn't go to school. We aren't really doing our art works actually, we're like more to chit chat, gossiping, snap-snapping, goof-ing around you know and finally one of us mumbling said that she's starving and really need something to eat, so i suggested that pizza is a good choice with a big silly grin on my face you can't imagine that. My friend have 5 or more pizza and KFC coupon and we decided to use it, it's not a free coupon that you can get free meal, it's some kind of a discount, i have four in my hand, whoever want to get them you can go to any fuel station and of course to get them. Back to the topic, so all of us agreed and mei mei began to make a call with Shirley and she was at home at that moment, she can't out because there is no transport if i'm not mistaken, after a little chit chat between mei and Shirley, finally mei told us that Shirley is coming with us and we're going to fetch her, there is one important thing in the world and we call it a taxi - via mei mei haha. we're going out with our fancy outfit, a tee-shirt and short, no contact lens-i am not so into it since that i am having eye-problem recently- because it was unplanned so whatever we're going to have our meal, we're starving so who cares, after fetching the other babe, we made our way to the destination and fancy around with food, while Shirley fancy around with her crush, texting and calling and laughing giggling here and there and what so ever haha. After having our lunch we went to maybank because mei wanted to bank in some money apparently maybank was just too crowded and we hate crowded so we decided to just go home with taxi, we continue our work at mei house, but i didn't, i keep myself busy with Facebook. There was a little problem during our fun time, it's actually man-man problem with someone, yes a 'she', and it turns to be real bigger and bigger, guess what, i read the message in her cellphone and it boiled me as well, all of us. I just don't want to make things worst so i decided not to talk about it in here. 
So here is a picture of me and Shirley next to me, i didn't wear much make up and contact-lens because of i'm having eye-problem these few days and i am actually not in the mood to put bushy make up on my face, natural looks good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive