Popular Posts

More about me.

I don't post nor talk a lot about myself since that internet isn't a safe idea to post e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g about yourself so here is a-little-thing about me you might didn't know and do not think that you know lot about me 'coz you didn't and you'll never did. Instead, only some certain people did, only my family & friends and of course my beloved boyfriend did. So strangers, don't bother trying because i never said i care in the first place. So since that i only wrote certain things about me in the ''about me'' section, i'm gonna post some more little things about me here, I've post them in my Facebook account before LOL.

I am currently 16 years old lass comin' 17 this November 2011. I have more than one dimension, and this side of me is normal which you've seen it most of the time, and the other dimension of me is only seen by the people i love and loves me. I live with my own perception that tells me that nothing in this world is impossible so i managed to do anything i love and i am great in all of it. I take pictures, bunch of pictures of myself, that's one of my epic hobby. I love pictures beautifully done, I adore people who respect me. I don't draw, i sketch, i let the world capture everything i did ( of course -,- ). I dislike people wrote things in annoying way and made me torturing while trying to read and understanding what they're trying to tell me. I dislike people who think they're perfect than me. I dislike people comparing me with others. I dislike daft statements and daft @ faked gossip and rumors. I believe in whatever i want to believe, no one's going to tell me otherwise. I love red, so much. I love my Family and Friends. I love my mom. Dear mom, Thank you for introducing me this corrupted world, thanks for giving me the chance to live and taste the bittersweet of life unlike those other unfortunate babies out there being ignored and aborted thank you mom ♥ I am unlike any other girls. i don't believe anyone to take me down but don't bother trying. no one can be one like me, i am who i am and that's just me. I do things people wont, I'm trying to be different and i do it successfully without any epic fail. I don't drink and drunk yes i don't drink, I don't touch cigarette. I am self-absorbed so that's how i roll. I have great relationship all-the-way ♥ and i am proud to have him and having me in him with one love in both of us. Apart from that i am also known best for my eccentricity and my imagination got the best of me in everything i did. I am hardcore so go figure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive