Popular Posts

CFSIIUM ta'aruf and new comers...

Arh ta'aruf......
remember those days when I first came to CFSIIUM, what a hectic day it was...and also feeling scared...
never live in hostel before, so it kinda freak me out for nearly 3 weeks and after that i was feeling okay..
feel motivated by my dad and my friends..
start the 2nd sem my miss-ness for home and my room disappear bit by bit but eventually it came back..
relieve that i handled my feelings well..

and now a year has gone past and a new prospect are gearing for the new intake in CFSIIUM..
which, I will be the Ta'aruf Comittee and ready to serve the new intake..haha

feel all the past mmories have came back to me..
MOOD = feeling excited to welcome the new comers.

WELCOME TO CFSIIUM!!
GARDEN OF KNOWLEDGE AND VIRTUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive