Popular Posts

My Life~

Salam...
emm...
well this weekend will be my last weekend bcoz
next week i'll be going back to UIA for another semester..

So this is what I've been doing in my last week (repeatedly) :
- Facebook-ing
- Games
- Eat (Sandwiches - Tuna + Sauce Chili) + (drink mango juice)
- Sleep
- Roaming around the house doing nothing
- Watching TV (seldomly)
- Tidying up my room and a little bit of my living room
- Reading some book and news on the internet
- Watching movie (every night) - now I start to know every movie that I have and it start to get boring
- Singing (Maher Zain) - Loveeeeee Ittttt!!!
- Planning what I'm going to do next~

thats all the things that I've been doing for my last week here at home..
pretty dull right??
well its very dull if you don't have something in plan!!

anyway this thursday and sunday I'll be going to do some re-union with my ol'friends..
hope its gong to work out..
I've been planning this the whole weekend..
InysaAllah it will worked out somehow with the help of Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive