Popular Posts

Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)

Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) – which causes abnormal thickening of a part of the heart muscle. With this condition, under strenuous exercise, there is a risk of developing a potentially fatal irregular heart rhythm, or arrhythmia.


while I was opening yahoo, I take a look at this news box and I see news about a kid that was going to play profesional football but he was told by the doctor that he should retire because he got this condition where if he is under strenuous exercise his heart can have irregular heartbeat.

I feel pity for that kid Zac Herald, he will never make a professional apperance in football. Every kid has a dream of making into a glamourous world of football, but this kid has no chance probably just watching the sport.

oh ya I remeber that Cristiano Ronaldo has this thing, don't know what its called but after he undergone a major surgery to his heart, he can ran faster (thats what his mom told the tabloids). Before CR undergone the major surgery he always feel pain in his chest and he always get semput (hahaha dont know the translation to english). 

anyway if anybody out there can find the cure for this condition or disease please tell me..so that I can contribute something to this world
"Every disease has its cure"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive