Popular Posts

My last day of College

Today was my last day of college.
And the realisation that I never have to go back there again
for actual lessons was a not clear to me
whether it was a good and bad thing...?
I mean, I love the fact that I see my friends every single day,
but I also love the idea of moving on to a new place and
meeting new people to become new friends.
But of course I would never personally choose to replace old friends,
so instead, I have said to myself that I will enjoy my summer to the full.
With my friends, and my boyfriend and my family,
before I finally have to grow up and live alone at University!!
Just have to get through exams now!!!

Here's what I wore for today:
- Topshop waisted top
- Topshop necklace (my favourite)
- Topshop blue leggings
- NEW Newlook cropped jacket/cardigan
-NEW Peacocks sandals






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive