Popular Posts

Emm I've been thinking.....

Salam..
today post is about my career..haha..poyo pnyer ayat..

well I've been thinking "what if " 
I take to be Aerospace Engineering??

:: PROS ::
Half of the course is physics
- Also get to build and design stuff
- A problem solving aspects, very useful skill in any job

- Good salary
- Good benefits package


:: CONS ::
- Can't live wherever they want since the jobs are only available in a few areas
- Very stressful at times, especially when you need to work late
- Write and review reports and technical documents, pretty dull and boring


I take to be Biotechnology Engineering??


:: PROS ::
- Not yet recognize widely, as it already applied in advance country like Malaysia
- Jobs are sometimes hard to look, but the job scope is wide




:: CONS ::
- Not yet advancing in our country..
- Could destroy the harmony of Earth!!..haha..


Well I haven't look deeper yet into these..
Maybe I'll get some explanation from the Gombak Engineering Advisor 



Hopefully to get Aerospace engineering because its my favourite, but Biotech is also my favs..

Well look on the bright side. In the future many people will turn to other job other than Biotech because Biotech is bad for our environment eventhough its "bio"..hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive