Popular Posts

New Topshop Clothes

Now before I tell you all about my AMAZING new buys
 from the lovely Topshop I have some bad news! 
Unfortunately due to exam times coming up and university not that far away
I have had to hand in my letter of resignation to my Topshop! :|
I know, I know...sad news! But I must get good grades!!
So this selection of purchases was a way of helping out before I leave!


Topshop Cream Tunic Top - £25.00


Topshop Waisted Flower Dress - £15.00

These two, on top of the three in the previous posts (pink cardigan and flower necklace and angel dress)
all came to around £76 which I think is pretty good considering 
the dresses were above £40 to begin with! :)
May take them back over the next month if I don't wear them,
as I always feel that someone else could love them more!

What do you think?? :)

Loving Keri Hilson - 'I like'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive