Popular Posts

Last day working at Topshop

So for my last ever day at Topshop yesterday, 
I decided that I would wear my new Topshop SALE cream blouse - £25.00
matched with my old Topshop Belt - £20.00
SALE Topshop Earrings - £2.00
Newlook Flower (in set) - £5.00
Sorry for the dodgy bedrooms shots... 
Hopefully will have some better styles soon!



Take a look at this offer...
20% off all orders - Code: SS10OASIS - Expires: 16th May 2010
Sent to me by www.Discountcoder.com

ALSO...follow me on TWITTER...
yes thats right Clashingtime has hit the blogging scene!
Not a single clue how to use it though!
So if you could kindly put your twitter addresses in a comment
or follow me directly on http://twitter.com/Pippa_CTx
I have no idea how to use it!
So some advice would be nice also!!! :)
x CT x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive