Popular Posts

For my old friend

Salam..

As I try to remember the past, it was a sweet and beautiful memory with her..
we had been together for just 10 month like that..
and as I finish my SPM, all the feeling to sms or see her kind of disappear and lost..
I dont know what happen with my feelings but feeling for her is gone..
when I realised that i was to further study at IIUM doing foundation I was feeling relieve that all my work was being paid off..
I thank Allah for that special gift..
a week at CFSIIUM i still remember her and my feeling for her come again but as the day passes by my feeling for her has cmpletely gone n disappear..
and also when i finish SPM my feeling to sms anyone just gone like that..when someone sms me continuously( i mean by sms-ing everyday) I feel interrupted and anger..it feels that my privacy is being intrude..

1 year at IIUM my life has completely change and i know a lot about islam and i am trying to understand it more deeply..
feeling for someone is nowhere near my heart but just Allah, Rasul n Ulama n of course my parent..

Conclusion:
to my friends out there who knew my past, i just want you to know that my feeling for her has gone and disappear and it will never comeback if Allah wants to..insyaAllah..
now i just want to focus on my future, not on my past life and i try to move on from there..
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive