Popular Posts

Alhamdulillah my plan worked!

Salam Warahmatullah

Thanks to Allah for granted my plan..
I never think that this plan could work but my guess is wrong..
wanna know my plan was?

1. Thursday: Arrived at Kedah at night
2. Friday: Dinner at Kuala Perlis(ikan bakar!!) and also bought new cloths (just some new jeans).
3. Saturday: Hanging out with my friends (just went to bowling).
4. Sunday: Went back to KL and then went to Gombak for Family Day organize by PSSCMUIAM

well sunday was the toughest because I leave Kedah for Subang and then I had to go to KL Sentral by taking taxi and then taking KTM to Gombak

oh yeah thanks to Abg Farid for picking me up, without him I wouldn't be present at Family Day..hehe
oh ya I forgot, BIG THANKS to Affuan Shaheyalam because without her help asking a.Farid to pick me up, I wouldn't be at the Family Day..hehe>.<

you made my day
thank you Allah..
Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive