Popular Posts

Loner in this world :)

Salam Warahmatullah..

This week the last week that I can spend the special moment with...
Even though it's not the plan as I thought but it is still the best..
Everyday I kept telling myself just be yourself and act normal..

emm..should I give up or still fight?
can't take this thing(feeling) anymore
It just bugging me and distract me when I came close to her
My mouth want to speak and my mind wants to act like my mouth
but my minds just keep telling me to be quiet..

Well for the truth, I don't tell people about my feeling
except for someone that I like or close to(very close)
I just kept my feeling inside
even though some people tell me about their feelings to me about their life situation
I tell them what to do
Sometime even people that I am very close, I don't tell them my feelings
I want to tell them about it but something keep my minds not to tell them
I think my feeling is shy (HAHAHA)

Oh well, I think I will just keep on praying 
and Allah will decide whats the best for me
I will keep trying harder because this is only the beginning
not the end yet
there are many challenges that awaits me
just be prepared okay Luqman!!
InsyaAllah everything will be fine
just have full trust in Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive