Popular Posts

Finally...

Salam Warahmatullah..

Finally the month of Ramadhan has finally come. It was announced yesterday that tomorrow is the start of fasting month (Wednesday)!! Ramadhan is a month of victory, purity, hope, and of opportunity. So lets start new life in this Ramadhan month. Hope it will bring joy to us at the end of the Ramadhan and let start get to work by performing lots of ibadah and also be good in whatever you do.


Oh yeah...
Finally yesterday while I was praying, I found the answer (maybe) to all the hope that I put for making my life seems complete. Thank you Allah for opening my heart in semester 3. It has been nearly 2 years since SPM that my heart is close for anyone.


Well now I'm just waiting for the right moment for all the hopes to be true. It is the light that I need and I pray to be close to you. 


Now I know why. It has been stuck in my head for a while since the start of the semester, but I know now. I thank you Allah for giving me signs to all this sadness and confusion. I hope this will be the signs that I need to survive in this student-life of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive