Popular Posts

WHAT???

Salam Warahmatullah

What???
Only 2 weeks left until final semester and I haven't summarize all the topics yet!!
Argh!!!!

I think its because of my sleeping habit. This month I slept about 7/8 hours a day and after I woke up I'm intended to sleep again after about 30 minutes of waking up..HAHA

I feel this semester I haven't done anything good or making any profits for me
It feels so fast that this will be my final semester in foundation and then move on to Degree.
I feel I'm not quite up to that yet, to take a Degree
And I'm stuck to what major course I'm gonna take either Biotech, Aerospace or Electronic
Please Ya Allah I'm pleading to you to show me the way.

Oh yeah, its only a matter of time before the next phase of life of me starts
and it's now or never to tell the person how much you like her
don't regret when you never got to tell them your feelings
So, now I'm wondering, should I tell her or just let it go and forget the feeling


Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive