Popular Posts

Heart & Iftar

Salam Warahmatullah..

How are you today??
Fasting?Good?
Well we are now on the 4th day of fasting and how do you feel about it?
For me, I feel secured and feel the freedom of a man.
Solat terawih has made me more open and to have a peaceful mind.
Thats what I need in this month of Ramadhan..
Over the past few weeks my heart and my mind are in havoc.
To those who knew, thank you for sharing the feelings I had.
I never knew that it would be like this, to have these sorts of feelings
Thank you Allah for guiding me to calmness and not be over pressured by the love thingy.
But still, it live inside me and it can come out anytime.
Wish I could close my heart until the true one comes
so I won't be like this.
Then, its all up to Allah who wants to open my heart to do a greater things in life.
I pray to YOU for the best outcome Ya Allah.

Now back to Ramadhan..(out of topic up there I think)..hehe
Now when break fasting I always go to Masjid because you get to break fast for free and I always thank those who donate amount of money to do big Iftar like this.
Oh yeah it is always been the tradition of the Masjid to do the Iftar every day during Ramadhan..

Hope in this Ramadhan we can get all the benefits to succeed in this world and the hereafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive