Popular Posts

Holiday Luck

So
and I seriously needed to have the ultimate student holiday before I go!
One of my best friends sarah saved the day!!! Due to really unfortunate circumstances, my other
holiday plan fell through and therefore I was stuck without a holiday! BUT... today.
..Sarah and I booked a holiday to Gran Canaria in the clubbing central called
Playa Del Ingles. Not everyones cup of tea. But I would love to experience lack of
sleep, too much alcohol and too much su
n! Well at least just for a week :)

And to be honest, I cannot wait!

So because of this, I have been looking at over-priced and elaborate clothing
that could be worn on holiday in a dream land!!! So here are my choices for when I win the lottery :)
Or maybe marry a millionaire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive