Popular Posts

26 febuary 2011 i live being a single gurl :)

last night,i received the unexpected story,where its really make my heart pain and throw me into a broken heart.yeah,seem's like this feeling really killing me..i don't now what to do..i cried like a crazy people,its so embarrassing me,but i can't stop my tear from fall down into my cheek :'(.. why must this thing happened,when im really love him and trust him, maybe i can't make him happy, i always make him sad and perhaps he turn into like that because of me,i lost my mind and im felt empty right now..

i love this statement :')..its make me realize .thanks to MERYLL.

if he isnt mean for you, god will do something to hurt you to let you know that he isnt the right one for you. the pain is a lesson for you to not easily love someone. love yourself first then you deserve love someone else. if you suicide, it means you dont love yourself. :) this is life and it isnt easy or hard. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive