Popular Posts

metamorphosis

i choose the name metamorphosis after searching Google for a better title for my new shoot. i mean i searched Google for a definition of changes and i found that metamorphosis is a good one,so far. so its all about ART, i love art, just sometimes, i was bored so i snapped picture of mine just about 4 hours ago, i put on some bloodshot red lipstick, im 16 i look so pale without a little make up so i decided to put on light red lipstick, seriously, i admit i look stupid with that things, but never mind, lets give it a shot i mean a try, who cares anyway at least i am happy.  metamorphosis is all about; or lets summarize it ;  changes. dont worry, like i said its just an ART. it has nothing to do with life nor death. that girl in that picture; she doesnt look like me though she looks so ; bloodthirsty or should i say she looks so WEIRD. my boyfriend called it a VAMPIRE haha I've grown up, the times flying by so fast, too fast. i still remembered i was 13 years old back then when i first snapped my first FRIENDSTER profile picture, it was 3 years ago i guess, i looked pale the end. i actually had this red lipstick idea from the westerner, especially if you have TUMBLR, you could see theres lot tumblr-er reblog, posting pictures which is ironically marvelous and creative. all you need to have is IDEA, you have to planned what kind of picture you want to capture and hows the background should be, hell yeah i start to talk like a pro hahah. nvm, i just want to share some thoughts, it isn't illegal nahah. i dont have a better background in my house nor maybe this place,. i know theres plenty places in this town which has a nice view etc but im only 16, i dont have the time to stroll around to find places just to have a photo shoot. but i still love to see some others, my friends, or maybe its a coincidence to see other people pictures, their shooting outside, beautifully done :) i usually used phone camera to snapped anything that could make me feeling so fly. except taking GUYS picture ;3 i dont, but boyfriend, my boyfriend YES I DO. my homemade photo shoot usually located in my bedroom, i must say every picture i took has their story, of course it has, everyone did the same thing, my phone doesnt have camera flash and it has very really low crap quality, so i used my dads nokia E500(many people asking what type of camera i usually use, its my Dads phone camera, darling) enough about pictures thingy. so Metamorphosis is all about changes, it doesnt mean i, myself changed, everything changes for a better reason.
P/S my skin look so fair there, darling, i am actually a bit TAN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive