Popular Posts

I am back. im here, still breathing and i am very much alive. Amen to that.
Hello creatures, I've been keeping myself busy with my test week my midterms but now i am back. But still, one more test to go, tomorrow. its only civic paper so its no big deal, easy as pie. I have no problem with my exam paper but i do have problem with my history, science and commerce subjects of course, like i said, i wasn't meant to learn them so dont force me otherwise i'll built things more crazy and fancy around with you, no one can handle me, oh yes HE can. haha. Holiday is getting nearer, im going to have fun this holiday, i hope so. I need some hyper things to do with other than sleeping till 12pm, indeed.

I was so hyped up yesterday and again i take bunches of pictures of myself. That is my Precious Sheridann Singlet im wearing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive