Popular Posts

I Love You so much ♥

15 may 2011
20 reasons why i love you so much. nay more than that digit.
1. I can be myself when i'm with you.
2. Because you make me feel like i never felt before.
3. You and me together, we understood each other.
4. Your loves gives me feeling.
5. You never give up on me.
6. I love you because you bring the best out of me.
7. Everytime i look at you, my heart dup-daps and i feel it dup-daping real faster.
8. The way you treat me, the way you talk and you walk, the way you say my name, the way you try to describe how much you love me.
9. I love to hear your voice and you said im the first one who said that and you love my voice eventhough i know that my voice is ugly. hahah
10. You're the anti-dote to any despair, i think of you and everything always gonna be okay.
11. You mean the world to me. 
12. Your intelligence, you were smart enough to fall in love with me.
13. You're the first one who grab my hand and hold it whenever we go.
14. You kissed me in front of your friends.
15. You hugs me in the crowd.
16. You have bunches of cute names for me.
17. You called me 1 in the morning asking me to look outside, and then there you were, standing outside of the gate house saying 'hi'.
18. I can defy the whole world when im with you. 
19. I love the way you stare my eyes, stroking my hair wordless, tell me how much you love me.
20. I love the way how you convince me how much you love me. 

There's lot more, too much, too many 

I Love You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive