Popular Posts

Sometimes a little things can recall you of something very significant, indeed. it's a great feeling, well its happening to me right now. That ''little things' im talking about right now is my current background song, i downloaded this song when i first heard about Taylor Swift new album debut, ''speak now''. so i search internet to see her new album soundtracks, i found bunches i mostly love so i have all of them :). The first song that really impressed me and still until today is Never grow up. I think i should straight to talk about why this little thing keeps recalling me about something special, this song lyrics has nothing to do with love story nor link to each other about boyfriends and girlfriends something something but it keeps reminding me about my Precious Sheridann :) I will think of him every time i listen to this song, every time, i wont deny, its because we had a sweet moments back then when i first listened to this song, i started to know him on September 2010 something something, we had a great conversation when he first text me (Facebook does connected hahah), okay we've met before that but yea never talked directly, just met him like that and smile :) back to the topic, he asking me to do some intro, i have a bit curiosity about him because we are friend in Facebook already for a few days or a week something something if im not mistaken yes im easily forgot, then why just he suddenly text me and asking me to do some intro why not the day he confirm me/i confirm him as a friend? ( i already forgot who add who first ) :O naaa hahah. before that before that yea before that, it was evening and i was just came back from town, spending my day with my fella's and i also met him that afternoon, the same day he first text me on FB. My expression was like whoa whoa this handsome young man text me haha So we talked and talked, our conversation was like keep real firm, never break continuously day after day then he started to indulging me >.< then he asked for my number if thats okay with me haha then we talked about lot of make-sense and non-sense things, bunches of sweet things to be remember. he start to call me B-belle, Dinosaur Alien. I treasured them all  hey dear, you know i know what happened then right? hahah. The song keeps reminding me about him, the day when he left keningau for his hometown, damn i miss him so much that time :( but he's back!  the song keeps reminding me about our December 31st, our first met, lot things happened  first met and he hold my hands and hugs me in the crowd i blushed, butterflies in my belly because none of these things ever happen to me before i met him  the song keeps reminding me about he first called me on 20th of December  see Santa do loves me so he gave me a very special yet meaningful present earlier before Christmas. He is the first one who hold my hands, hugs and kiss me in the crowd and in front of his friends, he make me feel like i never felt before, he comfort me whenever im down, he tries to convince me how much he love me  Lot sweet things happened and we cant even describe how much it means to us. I am in love  Thank you for the sweet moment today, you always made it, you always made my day. I Love You Sheridann Awang Salleh ♥ 
p/s i first met him at the swimming pool and forever i will see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive