Popular Posts

what i've been doing.

Hello people im still good nothing to be worry about, test paper is trying to kill me but i wont let them kill me. test week started since Friday last week, but fret not darling i can answer all the questions i mean most of the exam questions i can answer, but still i leave some of them blank but its no big deal heehee. so todays paper was Bahasa melayu 2 and history paper 1 and 2. i have no problem with BM paper so far but when it comes for me to face the history paper i was like ''woot what the hell, what is this all about? :O'' but thankfully i still can answer them and i still put my hope with essays. I spent 1-2 hours last night doing my history revision and its really worth it, really. i have tips for those who want to remember what they've study and read, that, grab and eat your kiss-miss/raisins, its good for your brain and its a good weapon to remember what you've studying for all this time, grab your raisins and do your revision. trust me, im no joking, im not in the mood to fooling around with you. hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive