Popular Posts

Longing soul,

I've been keeping myself busy with knowledge, i just knew that our excel will be held next week, and it's not midterms, it's more like midterms but it is not a midterms. The frantic part is I've spent some times doing my revision at the library too hoho, the fact is library is the most quite atmosphere I can ever found at this very moment, to tell you the truth, I am such a twegee for maths subject and I got this 50/50 feeling that I wasn't meant to learn them, this time. Enough about excel, studies and SPM, my beloved one's once told me ( he actually trying to comfort me, and well it works ♥ ) Do not be afraid for spm, spm who should be the one who afraid of me, I don't remember any fancy thing I can actually do to make it afraid of me but I do remember the part where I am going to fancy around with it by my perfectly way that actually doesn't exist, I don't even talk about anything that would be actually make-sense these few days and I know that. He told me, it's just a WORD of S-P-M and it scares me, much. And fret not he added, excel is much harder difficult than SPM, I take a deep breathe and he calm me calmly. Honestly, I miss him so much eventhough it was just last Sunday we met, I still remember it was evening and it was my time to go home, he hold my hands, hugs me real tight and told me how much he love me and he's going to miss me very much :'( I hold my tears, I just don't want him to see them, it's going to be a Month, he's on a fast month, We went out on Sunday and spent the whole day together, I can't wait to see him again, if I can do something to accelerate the time, I swear I would. He text me this evening expressing all the loves out swear to god I melt, it wasn't the first time he did this to me, but everytime he text me or call me, I'll melt, he made my day since the first time, the first day he text me on Facebook hahah (October if i ain't mistaken) he text me asking me to take care of myself after I told him that I was going out fancy around with my babe's downtown. I love the way he tries real hard convincing me how much he love me and how he wants me to believe him that I can guarantee myself safe whenever he's with me, how sweet ♥.♥, I am the most lucky girl ever. I just can't wait to see him again. I heart you Sheridann Awang Salleh I do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive