Popular Posts

EBAY


This lovely new floral top (typical for me) was from ebay 
and its an old Topshop item!
It has a lovely ruffle detail from the neck down,
and cost me a LOVELY £3.00 with £1.50 postage :)
I've accessorised with a brown thin belt and a long necklace,
put over the top of a long yellow jersey top and jeggins :)

Also I am able to show you my newly highlighted and cut hair cut,
very short now, all chopped off at the back :)

RIGHT, as my exams are all over and done with (and if you would like to know, the last one went REALLY well) so now my time is now devoted to having fun in the sun, working and blogging :)
So be sure that I will be replying to everyone's comments ASAP :)

Also I just set up a formspring account, because it seems all the rage :)
So feel free to ask me anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive