Popular Posts

I got a terrible symptoms...

Salam Warahmatullah

For the past few weeks I've been hit by a symptoms called homesick and it hit me quite badly..
But as I take a medication, it slows my symptoms down and I just cant wait for another a week or maybe 2 weeks b'coz I'll be treated fully and my symptoms will be gone..

I'm so jealous that other people always get to get back home, I mean every week..
Oh yeah, they lives nearer. like me I live in up north and it would take me 5/6 hours by car to get there and if so by plane which I will take, it would get me only 1 hour to arrived there, yet the consequences is that after you aboard it you will get migraine and you don't feel happy

I can't be bothered to wait until Raya to get back home coz then I will miss the environment when it is not Raya yet..hehe

I think thats all, need to go to class
see ya all soon, I mean after 9am..
I'll be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive