Popular Posts

Trip to Melaka [Part I]

Salam Warahmatullah

Erm how I should put this to word.

Very happy and a little bit sad..

It was a memorable trip to Ayer Keroh, Melaka..
By having the first laugh on the morning it get me quite in a mood..here is the story (simple and easy)

At 4am we were all ready to go and all seems well but it looks 1 person is missing

we've called him but he didn't pick up his handphone and all hope is fading but to my rescue just for the sake of her(Farhana), I ran all the way back to Mahallah just to wake him up..
I ran as fast as I can with my short two feet..but my fatigue has caught up with me and it made me just to walk..

as I approach closer to his room and start to turn the door nob, all hope nearly broken coz the door was locked, then I started knocking on the door and I feel relieve coz his friends was able to open the door.
Then I started to wake him up. He was so blurry that he tell me "what was the time" many time and I also started asking "are you going or not its already 4.30am"..
afterthat he start to realised that he was badly late and he couldn't think clearly..HAHA
he kept asking me what to wear and all of a sudden he put all the cloths in a bag and without hesitation we rush out and headed to the bus(just me), while he went to the toilet to refresh himself..

After boarding the bus we head straight to Ayer Keroh and about 6.10am we take a rest at Hentian Ayer Keroh, about 6.45am we then go straight to Dewan Seri Negara, Ayer Keroh, Melaka..

Well thats for part one, even though its not laughable.
huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive