Popular Posts

The Weeks Outfit's

Outfit consists of...
H&M basic white vest dress - £3.99
H&M purple frill layered top - £12.99
Topshop necklace and bangles 

Black long stretch top Topshop - £12.00
Debenhams Redherring lace top - £12.99
Heels - £19.00

Ha classic photo with my daddy at his gig!
Topshop High waisted skirt - £38.00
My NEW blazer jacket :)
Topshop cami - £10.00

Anyway this is it so far!!!
My week has mainly consisted of revision!!!
Getting up early and leaving the library late :/
Hope it does me some good!!
My social life as been at night as you can see!!!
Hopefully I will have time to come back to blogging properly soon!!!
But unfortunately for the next month or so...my posts will be short and sweet :)

Dont forget my giveaway in the post below :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive