Popular Posts

31.12.2010

i never thought the last day of 2010 would be the greatest day ever in my life. i never expect something like that would happen to me. well it HAPPENED to me. i was having a good day wit my dearest on 31st of December, strolling around the town, seriously i love him so much and im not telling you a joke, it isnt a joke, i love him so much i meant it. Sheridann. :D well ive left my past in the trash and its all good, im all good :D  easy to say, 2010 is the worst, so far. but for last year december ive been feeling much better, its been a long time since ive felt peaceful. amen to that :D see, i thought ive lost happiness, i never lost it, i just dont have the better antidote and solution to find it until i met my dearest siput :D i found the better one, hes caring, endearing, and i love him. i meant it :) xoxo sheridann.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive