Popular Posts

its not PMS , its me.

im having a great day today since the weather were so good, you know, belle loves cloudy overcast. it feels so good. i cherish every moments i had since my life meant to be insane, and probably thats just me, im flattering again. to be continue, im jaded as hell.
im back, normally insane, like usually i am jaded as hell, i just came back from having my dance training. you have no idea what have i done this entire day. oh im not going to talk about that. this is the post which im going to talk about PMS things. the problem is im having a bad stomach ache these few days, idk what really happened but i can assure you that its a cramps problem, a girl thing that no one should get involved otherwise, yes i said otherwise, its not a good thing if i said that. you know well when a girl nor a woman were having their menstrual pain, cousin red, i called it cousin red, definitely feeling so fvcked up. i dont like it, i dont have the appetite to eat, i only eat breakfast to prevent  gastric pain, which i really dont like it. i returned home and im not interesting to go to the kitchen and uncover the dish lid like usual. i went to my bedroom, the first thing i'll do is looking for my cellphone, pc-ing for about half an hour, urge to eat a little (to prevent gastric pain), went to the bathroom and then ready to go to my dance training, thats what i did today. and i really dont have the thought to write actually, all the post you maybe had seen before came before my eyes, my brain proceed it and bring it out, i am uncommon. i dont really understand what am i talking about, this is so daft. see that, belle started to boil up crazy. shes crazy. so shun away from her for a few days, except my boyfriend because i really need you at this moment, not only this moment, i need you everyday. and my dear fella, dont stay away from me, i believe you wont. this is not PMS. this is ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive