Popular Posts

Faith Malady


Recently, i like, have so much time to take my own pictures. anytime, i dont care what day it is, place etc. im the author of my life and same im the photographer of my own pictures, you know, i prefer to be my own photographer than to pay a professional photographer its because 1st. it would cost your money 2nd. you do not know whether you like it or not. thats the problem. forget about it, it has nothing to do with my blog for today, i really dont know what else to say, blank brain beginning i say maybe its because i lost my memories and 
I AM MADLY IN LOVE right now and you have no idea how am i feel. perfect . my online friends usually call me FAITH MALADY. they said it suite me very much because sometimes i can be so hot and cold and at the same time im such a goofy, real goofy, they're not kidding, sometimes i have a mental defect as well, thanks for those compliments i love it so much and im not playing a jokes, i love it so much i strongly agree that im a real goofy and  i have a mental defect :D Belle knows crazy, Belle loves crazy.



im not in the mood to actually creating new post so let say im giving my blog for today a RIDE in this YESTERDAY post. i hope you get it, im not in the mood to think much, i usually have lot things to say everyday but i dont know why today i just dont have better things to post. maybe someone put a spell on me and cursed me and terminate my wicked mischievous brain.lol all the ideas and thoughts i naturally have has gone. never mind bout it,  it will come back to me as soon as possible, maybe they just need to have some rest and sleep, yes they're in a sleep mode. i suddenly had this song in my mind just now we ride by Rihanna, i still remembered i was 13 years old back then when i first heard this song. damned i miss it so much. see, this is boring, so you can stop reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive